Tuesday 22 November 2011

Pulling Myself Together



I received this pic in an email from an old friend this morning and you know how things can just resonate with you?  Last week I had a few things to do and people to see and I found myself dreading going out and talking to people.  I was convinced that I would get myself into a corner trying to defend my actions and behaviour etc. in regard to leaving my job.  I can honestly say that I was a completely different person when faced with both situations, I was terrified so I of course didn't initiate any conversation or much conversation with anyone - FACT nobody even asked me about my job only at the Christening on Sunday my friends hubby said we should have asked you to arrange this (that would have been a good thing) and that was that, I smiled, laughed nervously and conversation over!  so now I can get over myself, I feel a lot better.





No comments:

Post a Comment