Friday 29 October 2010

A while back...

Sometime back in September on my way home from work I passed this rather eccentric couple and after a few times I thought 'bugger it' I am going to stop and ask them if I could take a couple of pics. They were only too happy as they were terribly proud of their gorgeous gypsy caravan. Have a look at the details, quite stunning, the little bird in the cage, the photo of the grandchildren, fresh flowers on the step! The couple were not actually gypsies just retired and do this every summer. They hook up their two horses to pull the caravan from village to village but they drive the horses in a truck with the caravan towed behind to get to their 'holiday' spot. The joys of the English countryside.





1 comment:

  1. What a stunning wagon...makes me think of the Voortrekkers...just much more pretty.

    ReplyDelete