- I had a quiet birthday and turned 49. I am having a age crisis though, seriously struggling with this aging thing. Seriously I am a bit ashamed really I feel pathetic on top of it.
- I had a couple of friends around for snacks and drinks and I got completely bored half way through. Oh dear.....
- Scott bought me a bottle of Michael Kors perfume, its divine and must suit me as people mention it all the time.
- Scott turns 18 very soon and is having his party at the hall (work) OMG brat!! Then all his 100 friends are camping on the croquet lawn.
- I tried some clothes on at a boutique yesterday that I fancied, I looked completely ridiculous - changing your style at 49 doesn't work regardless of the upcoming fashion. I cant do knitted dresses, gorgeous leggings and even more gorgeous knee high boots!
- Went to London last weekend for 2 days - LOVED it so did DH, we really need to do it more often, it was the first time we have actually walked around, shopped and chilled there. We went on New Years Eve for a few hours but this was our first real trip since we got here.
- My friend/neighbour that I have grown quite fond of turned on me! She has had a stroke so she has a few problems but I witnessed them for the first time and it wasn't pretty - we are no longer friends - pity. Her husband said to me it was only a matter of time.
- By 10am this morning I had ordered a book I couldn't get on Kindle, clothes and shoes and will probably have them tomorrow or latest Tuesday. I am addicted to online shopping.
- I have a big event coming up at work and I am starting to stress!! The making or breaking of me.
- I am off now for 2 days as one of my best friends from Joburg is coming to stay. I should be cleaning the house instead of doing this, anything to avoid hard core housework.
Monday, 5 September 2011
Sunday 4 September
Since my last post